The Plaszów was a Nazi German labor and concentration camp built by the Nazis in Plaszów, a southern suburb of Krakow (now part of Podgorze district), soon after the German invasion of Poland and the creation of the General Government.
photo, left: Entrance to the Plaszow camp. Plaszow, Poland, 1943-1944.
photo, right: View of the Plaszow concentration camp. Plaszow, Poland, date uncertain.