"In memory of the
twelve thousand Jewish men, women and children from the city
of Baranowiche (White Russia) who perished in the Holocaust
during 1941, 1942 and 1943."
Translation of Hebrew inscription: "For eternal memory...For
eternal remembrance. This stone was placed here to
remember the holy souls of the city of Baranowiche in White
Russia who were murdered in the years of the Shoah in the
years 1942-1943. Twelve thousand men, women and children
were buried in a mass grave outside the city of Baranowiche."