New Drohobyczer and
Boryslawer Benevolent Association
NEW MONTEFIORE CEMETERY
Pinelawn, New York
Section 5, Block 13
The society was established in 1950.
memorial was erected in 1966.
memory of those who perished for the sanctification of the
name during the Nazi occupation
of Drohobycz and Boryslaw in the years of 1940 to 1945."
Yiddish translation: "For eternal memory shall be the holy
martyrs, from the town of Drohobycz-Boryslaw
who were killed, burned and slaughtered for the
sanctification of the name of G-d, at the hands of the
May the Almighty avenge their blood."