staged the direction at the
Standard Theatre, where they acted only for a short
time. From there they went over to act in the Pavilion
Theatre, which was, due to the outspoken Jewish area of
Whitechapel, transformed into a Yiddish theatre, which
was then found in London.
Later V. acted in Paris,
across the English province, and three years on the
English stage in London and in the province.
In 1910 she performed in
Antwerp, then again in England together with Adler,
Moshkovitsh and Ch. Nathanson. Then she again traveled
to Paris and [then] returned to London, where she
participated in the newly opened Feinman Theatre.
In 1912 she partnered with
Moshkovitsh for a Yiddish troupe in London, but after a
half-year she went to Buenos Aires, and from there to
Brazil, and then to Poland and Russia.
In 1914 she acted under her
own direction in the Pavilion Theatre in London, and in
wartime in Paris, where she became a co-founder of the "Peretz
Theatre". Soon after the war, she acted again in London
and across the English province under her husband's
direction, and in 1927 in Paris.